How to Make Your Bathroom Look Expensive 0
Well, who doesn’t want to have a luxury bathroom? Aside from our bedroom, bathroom is our relaxation space; it’s probably the only room in your house where you can properly relax. Also, many people see your bathroom. Think about it, when you have guests over, where are they most likely to go? They’ll probably be in your hallway or living room, maybe even your kitchen/dining area if you’re having a dinner party. But then there are the few brave ones that decide they don’t care or really have to go, that sneak into your bathroom. Everyone
needs to use the toilet at some point, and you need to ensure your bathroom is in tip-top shape. So your bathroom really isn’t the one space that you should neglect design-wise.
These days we don’t need a huge amount of money for a bathroom make-over. Here are some tips that can help your bathroom
straight out of Pinterest. looks
1. Invest a Good Shower Head - Rain shower head is always the best choice. The sound of raindrops pattering is universally soothing, and it’s no coincidence that so many relaxation music tracks involve the sound of running water or that spas are overflowing with fountains. And what’s more relaxing than standing under a waterfall?
You can bring those feelings into your bathroom so that you can enjoy it whenever you want (and with no need to rely on weather forecasts!). A rain shower head will turn your mundane daily shower into a de-stressing experience akin to frolicking in the jungle.
2. Bath Tub Caddy - It will make your personal bathing time even more enjoyable with this Bamboo Bath Caddy.
Luxe Bath has an Expandable Bamboo Bathtub Tray Caddy Specially designed extension arms fit over the bathtub and put the tray at a convenient level. Built-in wine holder holds tumblers, wine glasses, or your favorite soothing tea or coffee – within easy reach while you soak and enjoy. Side tray with raised ribs holds your face wash, razors, or even your smartphone.
3. Candles - Light plays an important part in relaxation since we're biologically designed to have more energy and adrenalin in bright light conditions, such as day time, and then to calm down and relax as light decreases. And, of course, scented candles will produce a beautiful scent.
Aubert & Amandine Luxury Candles has a wide variety of scents depending on your moods. The brand boasts the quality of their candles as it all made with high quality, all-natural ingredients of soy wax and cotton wicks. No petroleum products that you’ll get in less expensive candles. This means your candle burns cleaner and more evenly. No “hollow” candles.
4. Plush Bath Mats - Non- slip shower mats are necessary, so always make sure to buy the quality one.
Luxe Bath offers luxurious microfiber bath mat - 11.5% denser than others, with 11.5% more threads per square inch.
5. Good Towels - Hang some good fresh towels. Quality ones are always better.
6. Lastly, Plants - Don't underestimate the importance of putting plants in your bathroom. It can make a big difference! It can brighten up your bathroom instantly.